The aim of the colloquium is to discuss the latest advancement in numerical simulations of flows with particles, bubbles and droplets, and the new possible interactions between experiments and simulations aiming to best exploit these advances.
- Transport phenomena in suspensions of particle, droplets and bubbles
- Turbulence modulation by dispersed phases
- Interfacial flows
- Phase-change in multiphase flows
- Synergy between modern experimental and numerical techniques
- Multiscale techniques in multiphase flows
- Advances in Numerical Method for dense multiphase flows